Sunday, May 16, 2010

2000pts Skaven

So today Im taking my skaven out for a propper run. So to speak. This will be my true first 2000 point game with this army. I say true because I have actualy played a 2000 point game already, I just had to use nearly 1000 points of characters so I could play it..... Not good for a 'swarmy' army. Specialy as when Squeek finaly got into combat, he promtly got picked up and smushed by a Giant.  We left a small piece of blue tack stuck to the tabel as a smeer of honour for him.

So today, Im playing Vampire Counts. This is a grudge match. We did play a 1000pt game a week or so ago, and the little rat guys handed his arse to him. Mostly because of Doom Rocket win. So today I'm expecting him to bring filth. Heres what I'm taking.

Grey Seer - 2x Warpstone Tokens (+D3), Foul pendant
Plague Priest - lvl2, Shadow Magnet Trinket, Furnace, Flail
Warlock - lvl2, Warp-Energy Condenser
Warlock - lvl2, Doomrocket (win!)

28 Clanrats - FC, Shields
29 Clanrats - FC, Shields
20 Slaves
20 Slaves

27 Plague Monks - FC, Stormbanner (filth)
8 Gutter Runners  (never tryed em before so these are poroxies)

Doomwheel
Hell Pit Abomination (blob of blutac on a base as I dont have 1)

Total 2006 pts. So slightly over.

What do you guys think of that list? I know, I know. Any list with the Hamster wheel and a HPA is 'cheese'. But he's playing Vampire Counts! Nuff said.
Im gunna be trying to take notes, So hopefully a battle report to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment