Sunday, January 16, 2011

AGoM VI - Results

Had an awesome time as usual. I realy cant recomend these events enough, there is nothing power gamey about them. Not once was anyone a dick about a rule. Realy guys, the next one is at the bank hol weekend in August, sign up! Its £30 for your ticket and thats 6 games and lunch on both days. Do as I did, buy it then it forces you to actualy paint your army.


One of the nominations for best painted. Also my 5th opponent.

Anyhow the results.

Cheesiest Army : Ben Davis - Dual Hydra Repeater-crossbow-fest
Best Army : Dan Quirk - Daemons of Chaos

Golden Pineapple : Scott Miskin with Orcs & Goblins (emphasis on goblins).

3rd Place : Nick Pym - Daemons of Chaos
2nd Place : Andrew Chesney - High Elves
1st Place : Fabian Quinn - Warriors of Chaos

Best in Race

Beastmen - Stephen Patchett
Bretonnia - Justin Read
Daemons of Chaos - Nick Pym
Dark Elves - Ben Davis
Dwarfs - Ed Stevenson
Empire - Darryl Jones
High Elves - Andrew Chesney
Lizardmen - Daniel Jones
Ogre Kingdoms - Matt Howley
Orcs and Goblins - Lee Ashley
Skaven - Jamie Parsons
Tomb Kings - Paul Redburn
Vampire Counts - Alex Read
Warriors of Chaos - Fabian Quinn
Wood Elves - Tris Buckroyd

Yep I won best in race. I was the highest ranking Empire player at 17th. A personal best, my old one was 24th. I dodged the nomination for most cheesy. Mostly I think to people knowing 8th more. I have however now decided next time, Im bringing flith.... what filth... I dont know. I need help with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment