Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Making a list.

Well, I have had the book for a few days now, and I'll be thruthful. I haven't read it through. I have however done what everyone does with a new toy, and gone to the 'best bits'.

So using a little program called Armybuilder. I've come up with a fairly decent (I think) 750pt list for an escalation type campaign currently taking place down at my LGC.

750pts Skaven.

Plague Priest - lvl 2, Flail, Plague Furnace
Warlock Engineer -  lvl 2, Doomrocket, Warplock pistol
Plague Monks x20 - FC
Clanrats x20 - FC, Shields
Slaves x20 - Mus

So thoughts? Also when you get a new book, which bit do you flick to and read first? Do you read all the fluff or only ever read the back 15 or so pages?

1 comment:

  1. I personally dont read any of the fluff... Maybe its something i should start doing.

    ReplyDelete