Friday, April 09, 2010

Welcome one and all!

Well, I've finaly done it. I've gone and started a blog.  Now before I start rambling on, I will introduce myself.


Ive been playing tabletop games for a little over 3 years, and..... well,  thats the problem. Ive been playing for 3 years. I have multiple armys for multiple games, and I can count the number of fully painted units I have on 1 hand. Now I actualy enjoy painting, and I dont think Im too shabby either. So Im hoping this blog will encourage me to produce some nice looking units and eventualy armys. Of course I would love any coments on the minis or even any tips you may have to help me.

Anyhow back on track, tomorrows a big day for me. Im going out and buying what will be my new Warhammer army. This will of course be the main focus of this blog for a while, boy's and their toys n all that. Which army that will be is still up in the air, as you'll soon find out I'm a very fickle person, but its a toss up between Skaven and Tomb Kings. Who knows what tomorrow will bring....

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to further updates mate. And you know you want to go Tomb Kings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, fingers crossed, I hope I can make this work realy well. I've followed alot of blogs myself that just vanish or stop being updated.

    Oh and its looking likes its gunna be Skaven!

    ReplyDelete