Saturday, November 13, 2010

The first Dark Eldar list.

Ok first game tomorrow I hope. Against a very good 1500 point ork list. Usualy with an army I know what Im doing with, I would be in trouble against this guy. He like a mate of mine always fields the same force and knows it inside out. Like I said, Im in trouble.....
So out of the stuff Ive bought / recieved as gifts I need to make an army.



HQ
[160]Archon - Clonefield, Agoniser, Combatdrugs, ,Blast pistol, Webway portal 
[175]Lelith Hesperax

Elite
[172]6 Harlequins - 5 Harlequin Kisses 2 Fusion Pistols
Troop master ~ Power weapon

[155]5 Incubi
Klaivex ~ Demiklave
[80]Raider - Flickerfield, Nightshield

Troops


[125]10 Warriors- Blaster, Splinter Cannon
[90]Raider - Flickerfield, Nightshield, Splinter rack

[125]10 Warriors- Blaster, Splinter Cannon
[90]Raider - Flickerfield, Nightshield, Splinter rack

[155]10 Wyches - Hydra Gauntlets 
Hexatrix - Agoniser, Blast Pistol,

Fast
[206]6 Reaver Jetbikes - Heatlance x2, Caltrops x2
Champion

Total 1499

Everything is reserved except the Raiders and there contents. The Archon is with the Incubi, his main roll. Get that webway portal down first turn as far into the board as possible! Im hoping that unit takes alot of fire, they have a decent saves and it protects the squishy warriors.
The Jetbikes Im not too sure of, I may start them on the board or reserve them. Depends if I get first turn realy.
Harles and the Wyches along with Lelith come out of the WWP. Only reason its there to be honest, as I dont have that many Raiders. Getting them into combat from the bat I hope.  Fingers crossed! I'll need all the luck I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment