Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Work begins


Started the build. Heres my first Raider, a total cock up tbh! Ive ballsed up the darklance while trying to magnetise it. I found out it cant be done, you just dont get drills that small. Ive also glued everything on it. As you can see. Well except the crew.


Its only now I actualy thought about storage.... take those poles off. Wich btw I think could be a wargear item, grisley tropheys (rerolls failed LD tests within 6"). The sail could easly clip in too, making it far more manageable. I also think the spikes and chains are all wargear upgrades, breaking WYSIWYG. Ah well, its a model to test paint schemes on eh.

The sucess of the night are the jet bikers.


All with fully interchangeable weapons and upgrades. Score! :)  Pity the unit looks to be a more 'friendly game' one. Anyhow I get the base coats on tonight, got all day to choose some colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment