Sunday, December 05, 2010

4th Realspace Raid - 1800pts

Playing another good 40K player at my local gaming club today, and all I know is its an 1800 point game. Against what... who knows? Hes a few army's, but there all MEQs, so I have a good idea of what may be coming my way.
 
The current state of my 'army'. Its gonna take a while but I will get there!

Here's the list I'll be using.



HQ
[145]Archon - Agoniser, Shadowfield, Combatdrugs, PGL
[175]Lelith Hesperax

Elite
[278] 9x Incubi


Troops
[215]20x Warriors - 2x Splinter cannons, Blaster,
         Saberite
[145]9x Wyches - Hydra gauntlets
         Hekatrix - Agoniser, Blast pistol

Fast
[294]Reavers - 3x Heatlance, 3x Caltrops

Heavy
[125]Ravager - Nightshields, Flickerfield
[205]Voidraven - Nightshield, Flickerfield, 4x Monoscythe missles
[205]Voidraven - Nightshield, Flickerfield, 4x Monoscythe missles


Ive dropped my current fad for webway portals. There nice, but not that nice. Good for larger games I think. Leliths back, she's awesome, love the model, love the rules, love the fluff. I'm also trying 2 Voidravens, my recent experience with Landraiders annoyed me, and that extra str point helps. My thoughts, and a report of what happened, later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment