Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Realspace Raids 4 & 5 - A learning curve!

I did a whoopsie again. Its been nearly 2 weeks since I played these games and I totaly forgot to post them.  Due to that fact.... Ive also pretty much forgotten what happened in either..... Sorry.




Both games were against a regular 40K player. He brought a competative Wolves list, 1800 points. The idea being it was practise for the Yorkshire Opens around the end of January.  I learnt alot from these 2 games! It also helped me to decide on my final list, and made me decide Im going to enter the YoT aswell.

Like I said, Ive forgotten what happened. The first game was killpoints and all I can remember is my Archons Shadowfield managed an impressive  32 2++ saves, he held up 2 units in combat for over 4 turns!! He was still alive at the end too. That game ended in a Draw.

The second I remember even less of. I again think it was a draw. Malcolm if your reading, please correct me.

Totals - 3 Wins, 2 Draws.

No comments:

Post a Comment